What are Decades hours of operation?
Wednesday (10pm-2am) Thursday (10pm-2am) Friday (9:30pm-3am) Saturday : (4:00pm-3am) Sunday (4:00pm-2am) Extended Hours for Holiday Weekends *Call for Details*
Does Decades have on-site parking?
Unfortunately, Decades does not have on-site parking. We are located on a busy block in the middle of downtown Washington, which makes that difficult. However, there are no fewer than 15 parking garages and occasional on-street parking spaces available within a half-mile of Decades' front door.
What is your dress code?
We ask that you approach your wardrobe deliberately. No Athletic Clothing or excessively baggy clothing. Keep it chic, smart and classy! Jeans are allowed. Acceptable Mens shorts include those with belt loops Unacceptable Attire:
- Athletic Clothing: This includes gym attire, sweatpants, yoga pants, and tracksuits.
- Baggy Clothes: Clothing that is excessively loose-fitting or oversized, such as baggy jeans, sagging pants, or oversized t-shirts.
- Sportswear: Jerseys, team logos, and other sport-specific attire.
- Beachwear: Shorts, tank tops, swimwear, and revealing clothing.
- Flip Flops: Open-toe sandals, thong sandals, and flip flops are not allowed.
Decades Photo Policy
Our photo policy is that once you enter our doors you consent to photography and videos to be used for our marketing campaigns.
How do I get to Decades?
Decades is located at 1219 Connecticut Ave Washington, DC 20036 Metro: Red Line: Dupont Circle
Is there a coat check?
Yes, coat check will be available.
How do I contact Decades?
Phone: 202.650.7326 Email: email@example.com Address: 1219 Connecticut Ave NW, Washington, DC 20036
How can I book the venue for a private event?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or text 202.650.7326 for event bookings.
I left/lost something at Decades. Help?
Please email email@example.com for lost and found.